Did someone say presents?

August 30, 2008


After 5 long weeks, my boyfriend arrived home on Thursday night from a holiday to the States and the UK. Before he left, I gave him a small shopping list of things to pick up for me. Did I ask for clothing? No. Jewellery? No. Instead, my list consisted entirely of stationery (I do love stationery). These are some of the spoils:
  1. Coloured pencils, kraft notebook and pencil case from Muji
  2. Sticky notes and mechanical pencil (you click the red eraser to make the lead come out!) from San Francisco MoMA
  3. Paper clips from Habitat
I'll be putting all of these to good use!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger