Fabric Goodness

August 21, 2008

image from superbuzzy

This super cute fabric arrived in the post the other day from one of my favourite online fabric stores - Superbuzzy.    

Even though I know to expect it (unless I have been on a fabric shopping spree and can't remember what I've been buying), I always give a little squeal when I get home and see the package waiting for me on the front porch.  

This fabric is a lovely cotton/linen blend with a very Scandinavian feel. After careful washing and ironing - my least favourite part of acquiring new fabric - it is now sitting on my work table (also known as the dining table) waiting to be made into something, perhaps a journal, with matching pencil case? It's always fun starting a new project - so many possibilities! 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger