A message from the Rabbit & the Duck

August 18, 2008

originally uploaded by luckyfish

After many months of reading the blogs of all those talented crafty types that are out there, and toying with the idea of starting my own blog, I've finally done it!

So, why the Rabbit & the Duck? 

It may have something to do with:
  1. my childhood love of rabbits
  2. my favourite pair of slippers that make a 'quacking' sound when I walk
  3. the nicknames my boyfriend uses for me
  4. all of the above
What's important though is that I love to make stuff and always need to have a project (or 2, or 3) on the go!

I look forward to sharing some of my ideas and inspiration with you!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, welcome to blogland! Looking forward to reading about your crafty adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome, welcome, welcome to blogland! I can't wait to see what crafty rabbit-duck you are going to pull from your hat.. or sewing machine, or knitting needles... you know what I mean! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love the 'hello' photo - it's super duper!

    I've added you to my favourite bookmarked blogsites, and so looking forward to seeing what lovely things you're working on.

    Oh, and I added your site as a link on my blog, hope you don't mind ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger