The Perfect Weekend

August 24, 2008

originally uploaded by wanchi lau

What does your perfect weekend involve?

This weekend I:
  • Visited my good friend Erin and her family, who cooked a delicious roast chicken and vege lunch for us (thank you Erin!)
  • Met Erin's cute new rabbit Buster for the first time
  • Got my haircut
  • Enjoyed the sunshine and went for a walk down High Street, Northcote, to check out a shop that sells divine vintage fabrics (lucky I had left my credit card at home)
  • Had the most delicious hot chocolate ever that was served by the friendliest waiter ever
  • Cooked french toast with fresh strawberries and maple syrup for breakfast (not the picture above, mine did not last long enough to be photographed)
  • Enjoyed a lovely dinner with friends on Sunday evening including a heavenly chocolate tart for dessert
  • AND met our friends new baby boy for the first time (just born yesterday!) - congratulations guys, he's a real cutie! 

2 comments:

  1. the french toast in the picture looks so good... i really wanted that yesterday but instead i dipped my strawberries in chocolate, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberries in chocolate are great!

    I've been making way too much french toast recently - I've been having it for dinner sometimes as well (don't tell my boyfriend who has been away recently and can't tell me off for not eating better!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger