What does your perfect weekend involve?
This weekend I:
- Visited my good friend Erin and her family, who cooked a delicious roast chicken and vege lunch for us (thank you Erin!)
- Met Erin's cute new rabbit Buster for the first time
- Got my haircut
- Enjoyed the sunshine and went for a walk down High Street, Northcote, to check out a shop that sells divine vintage fabrics (lucky I had left my credit card at home)
- Had the most delicious hot chocolate ever that was served by the friendliest waiter ever
- Cooked french toast with fresh strawberries and maple syrup for breakfast (not the picture above, mine did not last long enough to be photographed)
- Enjoyed a lovely dinner with friends on Sunday evening including a heavenly chocolate tart for dessert
- Dropped some new notebooks into Nord Living
- AND met our friends new baby boy for the first time (just born yesterday!) - congratulations guys, he's a real cutie!