Tag! You're it!

September 29, 2008

I've been wanting to try this luggage tag tutorial for awhile now, so this afternoon decided to give it a go. Here are the results - I'm quite happy with them, but it did take me a few attempts to figure out the best way to sew the plastic with my sewing machine! These tags are destined for a market I'm hoping to do next month, but I plan to make some more for the shop soon. 

The little red luggage case is a recent purchase from my Sydney trip - I was so excited when I found it in the Whisk and Pin store (though I'm sure I've seen them in Melbourne somewhere also) - it is just perfect for stashing all my loose sewing bits and pieces and is a great photography prop too!

I could write about luggage tags and cute cases all day. But I won't. Instead I will think about doing the dishes I've been avoiding all day. Or getting dinner ready. Or tidying up the disaster that is our dining room table. Not as fun though, but unfortunately necessary. Have a great evening everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely tags! I've never been to the market you told us but it looks great and I'm sure you will sell lots of products there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those tags are great!! I am traveling to the US in under 3 weeks and should make some up (who am I kidding, I have NO time for that as I will be making NON-STOP samples!!!! Thanks for stopping by our blog and saying g'day - love hearing from fellow fabulous Melbourne crafters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger