The art of getting sidetracked

October 19, 2008

Tonight I gave myself a small project:

Step 1: Sort through internet favourites
Step 2: Delete any that I do not need anymore

I forgot about Step 1a - spend hours browsing long forgotten websites. These images are from Coton, an online Japanese shop. Even though the site is written entirely in Japanese and I cannot understand any of it, I just love the beautiful photographs. 

I could use a lovely big leather bag like this one.

I love the simplicity of this outfit.

How cute is this coin purse?

I love this yellow dress!

-sigh-

If only my finances would accommodate all the things I lust after!

1 comment:

  1. agreed - these images are so lovely!!
    It is such a hard task to clean up one's favourite list, like entering a big crazy maze of craftiness and design, often hard to escape!

    I hope your cleanup goes well:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger