My second favourite type of pantry

October 27, 2008

At our house we have a pair of shiny red school locker style cabinets (as seen here) that we use as our kitchen pantry. I absolutely love them. Particularly when I know I am going to open them and find chocolate inside. But today I've discovered a different pair of pantries that come a close second to the chocolate filled type - the Craft Pantry and the Supply Pantry. These are two of the cutest Etsy shops I've seen! These are my 2 favourite products:

I love these Christmas gift tags. And the baker's twine - I never knew that a simple string could make a girl so happy. 

Tomorrow I will share the result of some of my recent spring cleaning. It seems I collect a LOT of stationery and other crafty bits and pieces. Understandable I suppose given my addiction to these things. But it's time to clear some space. I might be needing it for a roll of baker's twine after all...

1 comment:

  1. isn't the supply pantry fantastic!! i'm waiting on the arrival of some blank tags which i think i'm going to screen print. i can't wait!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger