Today I...

October 8, 2008

image originally uploaded by peter j thompson

...posted off my first Etsy order! A scooter journal is currently making its way up to Sydney to Paper Lion. Paper Lion shares my love of all things paper and stationery and makes lovely handbound books and photo albums - check out her Etsy shop here. I particularly love this notebook which is covered with US roadmaps - it reminded me that I have some lovely canvas featuring a map of London that I had planned to turn into some travel journals. So much fabric and so many ideas! I just need a bit more time to get everything done!    

I also found out today that I will have a stall at the February Sisters' Market - even more of a reason to get sewing!   

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your etsy order!
    how very exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger