Good things come in small packages

November 25, 2008


image from paperama

Yesterday I opened my mailbox to discover not one, not two, but three packages inside for me! One of them contained these cute stickers that I ordered from etsy seller paperama. They are so lovely, it will be hard to see them go. 

The second package contained new sew-on 'rabbit & the duck' labels for my journals and pencil cases. They are different to the labels I was using previously - unfortunately the state of the dollar at the moment meant I had to shop around for something more cost effective. But I love my new labels! They are from fancyweaver, and I could choose whatever font I liked, so I had them made in the same typewriter font I use for my logo. I am going to try them out later this week so will post a photo then.

And last but not least, the third package contained a Christmas present I ordered for a friend of mine, so I won't be able to show that one until after December 25! 

3 comments:

  1. and now I have some tags coming too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. stationary is sooo delicious....
    i love those airmail tags!
    (and thanks for the birthday wishes!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger