Haby Heaven

November 20, 2008


originally uploaded by royafroya

This afternoon I took a trip across town to the Birch haberdashery showroom and warehouse. What fun! I wish I had discovered this place earlier - they have all the threads, zips, elastics and other notions I've been buying from Spotlight, with the added bonus of wholesale prices (if you have an ABN). Yippee! I bought myself 400 self cover buttons to keep busy with in the evenings. And a fancy new pair of dressmaking scissors. I feel like a serious craft business woman now!     

4 comments:

  1. mmmm, i accompanied an ABN-toting friend to birch a few years ago - overwhelming! and yes, fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, I know where I'm off too....btw, you've just been awarded by me...T xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. 400 buttons will definitely keep you busy for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! I am not kidding - I seriously just came from this place (well the Brisbane one) after tiring of lining up in spotlight and never being served I went on a search for the things I needed online....

    and Birch came up!

    I love it!!! I am so excited, how much money we will save!

    400 buttons is sounding very interesting - any plans?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger