I love to label

November 29, 2008



Here are the first items to feature my new 'rabbit & the duck' sew on labels! I'm quite proud of them and very happy with the finished product. These zippered pencil cases have two of my favourite fabrics on the front - the scooter print and the french cloud print - with a nice strong denim on the back. I'm particularly fond of the one in the front with the orange zipper, whether it makes it to the market or not we will see! 

Later today I'm off to do some 'research' at the Sisters Market for my upcoming stall. If I happen to pick up some great handmade Christmas gifts at the same time that will be a bonus. If I happen to make it home without buying a single item for myself that will be a miracle! 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger