A little retail therapy

November 27, 2008

image from nancybird

Last night after work I hit the shops planning to tick a few more things off my Christmas list. It all started well and I had good intentions, and I did manage to purchase a few gifts (some delicious foodie things for hampers I am putting together), until I spied this gorgeous wallet in Morrison, one of my favourite shops. I've been hunting for a new wallet for awhile, and this one from Nancybird is so soft and lovely, with lots of pockets for all my bits and pieces. I was quite embarrassed getting out my old wallet to pay for this new one, as it's currently bursting at the seams with cards and receipts and what-not. Time for a good clean out I think!  

2 comments:

  1. Now, not only do we have the same names we have the SAME WALLET!!! Freaky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NancyBird wallets! I got one for Christmas last year and just adore it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger