She'll be apples

November 16, 2008



I was over at the lovely blog 1/4 of an inch the other day, which I discovered after travelling all the way to London to catch up on one of my favourite blogs Mon Petit Lapin. Anyhow, before I get too sidetracked (although just by writing this post I already am - I am meant to be working on Christmas gifts for my team to be handed out at a picnic this afternoon!). 

Tamara from 1/4 of an inch is hosting Sunday Stash, which I've decided to join in on. The idea is to share some of my ever growing fabric collection with you. I'm also hoping it will remind me what fabrics I actually have in my stash, and inspire me to start using them! So here is my first choice, these cute apple prints. I seem to have a thing for fabrics with fruit on them, later today I'll show you what has become of my red cherry fabric! 

2 comments:

  1. love, love, love your orchard....where do I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tamara! The red apples actually came from Spotlight, and the green apples are from one of my favourite online fabric stores - Superbuzzy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger