Something in the air

November 7, 2008

I have this funny superstition that when I see the hot air balloons drifting past my house in the morning (in Melbourne we have a couple of companies that do hot air balloon flights over the city, and our house is under the flight path) I know it is going to be a good day. And today I saw 4 of them, which is a good sign, as I'm about to head off to work early (aiming for a 7.30am start eek!) to rummage through, I mean unpack, all the delicious Christmas stock that has arrived in my store in the past couple of days. I feel like Santa's Helper!  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon,
    I stumbled across your blog this morning in a rather round-about kind of way through an etsy treasury listing...and I'm so pleased that I did! Your blog and your work are lovely!
    I hope you have a good day (as anticipated), unpacking Christmas stock has to be a lovely job! (like Christmas itself come early!!)
    Amy x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is quite a striking balloon photo. It looks suspiciously similar to one of the shots your talented boyfriend took on your 30th... when he took you up on a balloon flight! He sounds nice your boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger