Sunday Stash - a secret find!

November 30, 2008



Currently, approximately half of my fabric stash resides on a large wicker chair in the corner of our dining room. This week I made the tough decision to sell the chair (which I love even though I haven't sat in it for months) so I can make space for another bookcase to house all my sewing bits and pieces. I was tidying up last night and came across some more of this lovely orange botanical print. I thought I had run out, so was excited to discover this! Even though it's only a small amount, it's enough to make some pencil cases to match my journals. I can't wait to get started on them!

3 comments:

  1. I love this...I am sure it is Amitie still...it's a Kooka right? Tam xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too good Tam! Yes it's Kokka and it's from Amitie : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger