Such a hoot

December 21, 2008



I've had this owl fabric in my stash for some time now, and have been wondering what to use it for. While sorting out my fabrics this week (again - it's never ending!) I happened to put the owl fabric next to my favourite red scooter print. Bingo! I was so excited by this perfect combination that I jumped on the sewing machine straight away and whipped up some new pencil cases.


And to update you on my previous post - I have decided to make chocolate truffles for this afternoon's Christmas BBQ. I am attempting two different types - a plain truffle rolled in cocoa, and a rum and raisin version for the grown ups. The chocolate mix is currently cooling in the refrigerator - pics to come once the truffles are done! For now, I will share with you a picture of this morning's breakfast - gluten free pancakes with strawberries and blueberries, drizzled with honey. 
 

I'm feeling so relaxed with all this making and baking!

1 comment:

  1. I can't decide if the plain truffle rolled in cocoa or the rum and raisin was better. I had two of each just to be sure. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger