sunday stash ... getting organised

December 28, 2008

After a relaxing Christmas day, I found a renewed enthusiasm to build the new IKEA bookcase that had been sitting boxed up in our entrance hall for the past week or so. And I'm so glad I did! I spent the morning on Boxing Day arranging and re-arranging my stash of fabrics and other sewing bits and pieces - everything is so easy to find now! 


Some new kraft storage boxes from Kikki K were the perfect size to house my finished greeting cards and pencil cases. Those shelves on the left show my finished stock - nowhere near enough yet for the stall I'm having at the Sister's Market in February.


Feeling inspired (and slightly panicked about the upcoming market) - I started sketching a pattern for an envelope style clutch to add to my collection of Rabbit & the Duck products. I have just finished stitching up my first one - hope you like it! 


The plan is to make a whole bunch of these for my Etsy shop and market stall. I'm a bit in love with this scooter one though and may have to add it to my growing handbag and purse collection...

3 comments:

  1. love the clutch...i'll pop in on my list of things 'to get'. P.s the chrissy presents were much loved

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyeing off those Ikea bookcases too. They look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clutch is really cute, nice one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger