Website of the Week!

December 4, 2008


image from ponoko

Lately I've been admiring a lot of laser cut products and wondering how and where they are made. This morning I stumbled across the Ponoko website and my questions have been answered. The lovely people at Ponoko will turn your design ideas into reality - you can send them a photo and they'll design your item for you, or you can submit your own designs to have them made! They can even sell your finished product on their website if you like. So cool, I might have to give this a go! They have a range of materials to choose from including acrylic, plywood and felt. But before I start any new projects, I really should get through the pile of 'work in progress' sewing projects I have here. I always need to have about 10 projects on the go at once it seems! 

1 comment:

  1. i haven't even checked out the website yet and i wanna do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger