my newest love

January 4, 2009






After last week's tidy up of my stash I started pairing up fabrics for possible new projects. I soon realised my stash was getting dangerously low! The only solution of course was to go shopping - first on Superbuzzy (I will show you those fabrics when they arrive in the post) and then in Amitie yesterday. After spending 2 hours in Amitie (a pretty good effort for me!) I came away with lots of new fabric combinations. 


This is one of my favourites - I've always loved Joel Dewberry's Aviary print but had never bought any - when I put it next to this chocolate stripe/floral cotton canvas I knew I had to have it! These will be cut up today to make some more of my favourite envelope clutches.

Want to have a sneak peek at the stash? Head on over to the Flickr group to see what other stashers have tucked away!

6 comments:

  1. I love this combo! Will look fantastic used for your envelope clutch - which I am in love with by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great together. I am glad I am not the only one who spends hours shopping in fabric shops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Great combo. I really like a good bird print at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your blog shannon....you are such a creative chicky! Happy new year to you and Maki and I am looking forward to seeing more of your blog - loving those diaries - Think I might have to order one from you for the new year - I will need one that is bright and doesnt have white on it. White and kids dont mix and I need brightness so I can find it easier - 2009 the
    yar to be more organised..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Aviary print, I have this in two colors and really wish I have gotten more from the line

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've got a bit of the aviary print in my household already...it's on the belly of a Little Red Caboose matryoshka doll. It looks amazing with the brown stripes. Can't wait to see the clutch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger