a new year

January 1, 2009


Another year has begun! 

I just wanted to take this moment to wish all of you a very happy new year, and to thank every one who has visited or made comments on this blog since it's inception a few months ago. When I first ventured into the world of blogging, I wondered how I would ever find enough to write about, and if anyone would even be interested in reading what I ramble on about. This blog has quickly become one of my favourite hobbies and I love reading all the comments I receive.

The rabbit & the duck are planning a productive year in 2009. We have our first ever market stall in February, with more to follow. We are working on developing some new products and hope to keep the Etsy shop a bit more up to date! A trip to Japan later this year is also on the agenda. I'm already thinking about how many suitcases of fabric I can get away with bringing back home! 

OK, let's get this year started! It's almost lunch time and I'm still in my pj's...

3 comments:

  1. wow! busy busy - sounds like a very exciting year indeed!! Can't wait to hear about your market experience - you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too...I have loved your blog and can't wait to see what you come up with in 2009! Tam xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!
    I just visited in your blog and liked a lot.
    So nice pictures and things!
    Piia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger