when i was a girl i loved to play with my dolls

January 11, 2009







Even as a grown up, it seems I still have a fondness for dolls. This Kokka fabric was another acquisition during my recent shopping spree in Amitie. I think it will break my heart slightly to cut into it, but I have the perfect floral to team it with. I have been sewing up a pile of envelope clutches this week, and will hopefully be able to reveal them to you soon (I just have to take some good photographs).

It is such a lovely afternoon here in Melbourne, I think I am going to head to the beach for a walk before dinner! 

3 comments:

  1. So lovely fabric.
    It's morning here in Finland. The sun hasn't yet risen. Hopefully the day will be beautiful.
    Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the little apron detail on the dolls! great find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see the clutches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger