continuing my bird obsession

February 18, 2009



Today I dropped off my black bird dress to the dressmaker for much needed alterations. At a cost of almost $50, it probably would have been more financially viable to wait, and exercise, and eat better, but that could take weeks with no guarantees, and I want to wear the dress to a wedding next weekend. So, to the dressmaker it was.

It seems I am a tad obsessed with birds at the moment, all I could think about today was making these bird cards. I spent a good part of the afternoon hunting around for my black Derwent pencil to draw the speech bubbles and birdie feet. I could not find it in the end and had to use one of the pencils from the set my boyfriend brought back from Muji for me. I'm slightly devastated that one pencil will now be shorter than the others, they all looked so pretty sitting in their cardboard canister, all at the same height. 

Anyhow, if you feel like saying hello to someone, or sending an anonymous note to someone you fancy, I've popped a few of the bird cards in my Etsy shop. 

2 comments:

  1. I will have to go have a look at your etsy shop ... they are sooo cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger