market tomorrow, ready today

February 6, 2009



After months of planning, sewing, more sewing and saying to my boyfriend 'I'm never going to get everything done!' I think I'm ready for the market tomorrow. My bags are packed, ready to load into the car. I have bottles of water waiting for me in the freezer. It is going to be 44 degrees in Melbourne tomorrow! The good news for those thinking of coming to the market is that the hall will be air conditioned. Please cross your fingers the power stays on! 

Please pop by my stall and say hi if you do decide to venture out into the heat. I'd love to meet some of you and I might even have a little Rabbit & the Duck surprise for you if you mention my blog : )

Happy weekend everyone xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I have my fingers crossed.
    I'm sure it will be a success :)
    AJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the market today. I am still gearing up to even start thinking about doing one.

    Lovely blog and lovely things that you make!

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking of you today miss shannon - hope it was a huge success and glad to hear that it was in air conditioned comfort. great bags...must let me know about the print job on them...need something for claude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello lovely miss claude : )
    the bags have been stamped with some rubber stamps I had made up, they are so much fun, I use them on everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger