number 6

February 8, 2009

I've been tagged by the lovely Jodi over at Che and Fidel to play a little photo game.

The rules:

"Open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same."

This was actually a difficult task for me, since I don't seem to have any organised system of sorting my photographs. There are folders everywhere, I think after I finish this post I need to do a bit of a clean up! Anyhow, I went with the 6th folder in the 'Pictures' category my boyfriend set up for me, and this was the 6th photo:


Funnily enough, I blogged a similar picture here back in December. We don't usually have a Christmas tree at our place, so instead we have the 'Christmas Basket'. This was ours from 2007. Since it's long passed I can tell you now what was inside each of the presents : ) 

Clockwise from top right:
Black wrapping: A Sukie Agenda (for me - yay!)
Bon Bon: An etched glass christmas bauble 
Red and white trees: Thai Food cookbook by David Thompson
Kraft with red and white trees: A London Map journal I made for my boyfriend 
Kraft with red ribbon: A mystery, I can't remember what was in this one!
Red and white polka dots: Jane Austen 'Pride & Prejudice

And the big square one on the bottom was a gorgeous screen printed cushion from Spacecraft, which now lives on our sofa.

I tag Alex, Tamara, Alarna, JayJo and Black on White. Have fun ladies!

4 comments:

  1. I have posted (about my sewing machine) and tagged some more people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Shannon for the tag.
    I'll take part tomorrow.

    Cheers!
    Piia

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoorah! i love a tagging.
    i'll post tomorrow (though will have the same problem as you due to lack of organisation). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey shannon!
    I've been tagged by alex, you can check out what I found in my 6th folder, it's funny my photo is a bit christmas-y too!
    nice to meet your blog!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger