a promise kept

February 2, 2009

Today all the pieces of the envelope clutch puzzle fell into place and I finally got around to taking photographs of my new range. 

Comfortable temperature for outdoor photography - check.
No gusty winds - check.
No glaring sunlight - check.
A boyfriend at home to take photographs - check.


I hope you like them! I'll be taking a big batch to the Sisters Market this Saturday, but have listed a few in the shop as well. 

For tonight I will leave you with another sneak peek of what I have been working on today:


Little fabric hearts for my Valentine's Day range,  how pretty do they all look together? 

3 comments:

  1. I like envelope clutch you have made. I'm not sure yet which one is my favourite.
    Sometimes is so difficult to take photos because of bad weather. Last Saturday was great wheather here in Southern Finland. The sun was shining and that made all things looks so beautiful.
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Your clutches are fabulous! My fave one would be the brown one under the black scooter one. You have obviuosly been so busy doing those. It would take me six months to work out how to even sew one together....I have such envy for great sewers. Love hearts are cute as well. Is it that time of year already? What are your plans for the hearts? Lynelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clutches look great! Good luck with the market, I hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger