get your stitch on

March 2, 2009



In other news and happenings, be sure to pop by the Kelani / Aunty Cookie stand at the Melbourne Stitches & Craft Show next week. Apart from gorgeous fabrics by these two lovely ladies, you will be able to check out some very special rabbit & the duck products including some limited edition journals and other must-have accessories. There will be lots more handmade crafty goodness on offer, so I'm going to have to be very self-controlled when I visit. See you at the show : )

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous. Here is nothing like that for now.
    Hope you can share the feelings with us who can't come to place.

    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited with the new direction the Stitches and Craft Show is taking this year. I can't wait to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, so nice to see what your doing on your blog. If you like stop by www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could attend! I will just have to wait for the Brisbane one! Belated thanks for stopping by and leaving me that comment the other day - I was so excited:)

    Hope your journals go well - don't exercise too much self control!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger