Today has been the most glorious day in Melbourne - it has been raining! Many of you may be thinking 'what is this crazy girl on about?', but it has been so long since we have seen decent rain here. I'd almost forgotten what it was like having to dash from the car to a covered awning so as not to get drenched, or how nice it can be to listen to the rain and wind outside while sitting all warm and snug inside. Perfect weather for Etsy browsing...I thought I would share a few favourites in keeping with today's theme:
1. Love Card by Wheeler Studio
2. Nimbus Cloud Earrings by Grace Handmade Jewellery
3. Raincloud Egg by Craft Cake Designs
4. Wow Rainjacket by Emily Katz
5. My Red Umbrella by Carambatack
6. Umbrella Buttons by Buttons and Such
When do you become too 'grown up' to go jumping in puddles?