sunday stash: again with the tape measures

March 1, 2009



Still on the topic of tape measures - I finally gave in and bought some of this fabric from Amitie this week. It's already been turned into pockets for some journal covers, and will soon feature on some new coin purses I've been working on. I set myself a slightly unrealistic goal of getting 40 coin purses sewn up today. As I write this, four of them have been pinned. The rest are still in pieces all over the dining room table. It's going to be a late night I think, as I need to have these finished by tomorrow! OK...enough blogging, time for sewing...

3 comments:

  1. great fabric! Will you make a shirt with the trim you luckily found?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that for coin purses~ I also saw that fabric once as part of a patchwork clock, believe it or not--that was very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger