sunday stash: it's all a numbers game

March 29, 2009



Numbers. They can mean so many things. 

24 hours in a day. 7 days in a week. So much can happen in one week.

Today is my birthday. It is getting harder to remember how old I actually am now that I'm past 30 : )

This week I also bought a new (well second hand, but new to me) car. Less than 7 days later I crashed it. I'm ok, and I'm sure the car will be too once the nice mechanic and crash repairer work their magic. But it's never easy seeing your car being towed away, and having to phone your parents to explain what has happened to the car they just loaned you money for. 

I'm hoping the next 7 days will be less eventful (or at least, be filled with happy events). 

Now for the informational part of this post:

Fabric is by Michael Miller, purchased from Amitie.
Want to play Sunday Stash? Join here.
Check out the Sunday Stash Flickr Group for more fabric loveliness.

Happy Sunday everyone : )

12 comments:

  1. Aww! Happy birthday and it's good that you're okay... car crashes are pretty scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Bad news about the car but at least you were not seriously hurt. Hope the new week is better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops (re car) ... hope the next week is better !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fabric...and I'm sure this week will be much better for you...its all in the numbers after all...Stay safe and creative, Tam xo

    P.S: Happy Happy Birthday to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your car. So long as you're OK that's the main thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Sorry to hear about your car, what a pain but Im pleased youre ok. Hope you had a nice birthday anyway x

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving those numbers....
    and H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! !
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, a happy birthday from me too and hope this week is calm and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Shannon - hope you had a lovely day! And Sorry also about your car :( Glad you are alright though xox Lynelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday sweetness...and hope the car gets fixed soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad to hear you are ok - that is the main thing! Happy belated birthday too! This fabric reminds my of typographical assignments we had to do in 1st year design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I meant to email you and say happy birthday the other day, hope you had a good day. We missed you at Colleen's place the other night. Hope we can catch-up again soon.

    BTW - still loving the blog. I am looking at recovering our dining room chairs, any recommendation on where to get good upholstery fabric?

    Dee :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger