i heart stationery

April 6, 2009

I can't wait to get my hands on these new stationery essentials from Kikki K. I love working at this store, there is always something fun and different to play with:


Dinner party invitations, for all the events I will be hosting in my new place.



Individual recipe cards that you can fill out and post to friends.



And these, well, I just want these. I don't really have a need for coat hanger shaped paper clips. But they are red. And super cute. 

I will be dreaming of a more organised life tonight. There are still boxes everywhere here, I wish I could fast forward a couple of weeks to a day where I'm all unpacked and settled into my new place!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely envy the fact that you work at Kikki K .. I ordered a few things via mail last year & one of my little goals is to have my own shop with my own products and be able to stock Kikki K products .. 'ahhh ..sigh' .. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those paperclips!! and i adore stationary too. i don't know how you don't spend all your pay in the store. then again, maybe you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous stationary! Wish we had Kikki K here in Scotland! Maybe some day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those paper clips are indeed tempting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger