just keep moving

April 14, 2009


rubber stamp set from the small object

Tomorrow is moving day... after taking most of my smaller items over the weekend, only the big stuff requiring a truck and strong muscles remains. Even though the house feels so empty, there is still a lot to do - moving is always so hard, but moving after a relationship break-up is even harder. I'm sure things will improve once I can find everything again. I also haven't connected my internet yet, so there may be a little break in blog posts over the next week or so.

In the middle of all this moving, I have forgotten to mention that I have a stall at the Sisters Market this Saturday! Please pop by and say hello if you are in the area (or even if you're not, it's worth the drive across town). The market is indoors if you're worried about Melbourne's unpredictable weather and is located at: 

Brunswick Town Hall 
233 Sydney Road, Brunswick

Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. whilst i'm sure it's worth a flight across the country, i'm busy on saturday. :) i hope the move and the markets go brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post! Would you be interested in seeing your work about local places syndicated on local news blogs? See Brunswick for example. Many local bloggers are contributing. There’s no advertising and no exploitation of your content - just a convenient way for local people to read local news. To contribute please add suburb categories, tags or labels to your posts, such as ‘Fitzroy’, ‘Brunswick’, etc and let me know you’ve done this. RSS feeds for these tags are created and added to the local news sites. You may find that syndication brings more traffic to your blog and more comments from readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title of your post is enough to make me tear up. I am looking forward to having a local buddy for crafty, walky, talkie fun.
    Good luck with the market.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be in the water--I just had a breakup myself. I hope you're okay, and you know how everyone keeps telling us it just takes time ? They're right; not that it helps now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh moving ... cute stamp though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger