images from sofie andersson
In my mind, this is what my dream home would look like...
Lots of white, some gorgeous timber, and a dash of red. Together with a bit of playfulness (I love the red polka dot wall!).
I'm really not meant to be browsing the internet looking at images of gorgeous homes. I'm meant to be packing. Packing boxes. Because in just over a week, I am moving house. We (the rabbit, the duck, and I) are going it alone to a cute little (actually, very little - I'm not sure how I'm going to fit all my furniture in!) abode near the beach in Melbourne.
Some positives of moving:
- I'll be walking distance to the beach
- There is a great discount fabric store also within walking distance
- I'll be just around the corner from my good friend Lana
- I'll be able to decorate my new place exactly as I like
Some of the downsides:
- Packing always takes longer than you think
- You can never find anything when you need it
- I'm sure there are many other things, but I don't want to turn this into a 'woe is me' post : )
I'm going to try and keep the blog updated regularly, but please forgive me if posting becomes a bit sporadic over the next little while!