sunday stash: in the news

April 5, 2009



No more news to report today. Packing has commenced. I'm the world's slowest packer, I find it really hard to just shove everything into a box. Instead, I analyse each and every object - do I need it? Do I use it? Should I throw it out? Donate it? Keep it for a trash n treasure market? Keep it for a rainy day? Then I find things I forgot I had and start thinking of other things - that trip I took to Europe, a project I started but then packed away. The outcome of all of this is that I now have 4 or 5 boxes in each room of the house, all of them half full. But on the upside, I have come across some crafty goodness that I no longer need. So, once I'm all settled in to my new place, I can feel a giveaway coming on...

It's all in the detail...
Newspaper print fabric from Amitie.
Want to play along? Join Sunday Stash here.
Join the Flickr Group here.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds just like what we are doing at the moment, boxes, boxes and more boxes.. and so much stuff:-)

    Good luck with your move, I wish you all the best and I hope you'll be having a good time in your new place! It will be great to hear how things are going for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just renovated at my apartment and unpacked many boxes today. I must say that it really is very slow. I don't know where to put all those thousands things.

    I wish you all the best and I'll send you some extra energy to your move!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger