a few of my favourite things

May 15, 2009


image kindly borrowed from little book room

This book is top of my 'must buy' list - how could I resist when it combines three of my favourite things - shopping, Paris, and handmade loveliness.

With so much change happening in my life at the moment, I have decided to set myself a few goals so that I have something to work towards. My biggest goal is that I want to take the overseas trip I have been thinking of for so long. Paris and France are a possibility, so really, this book would count as research. 

My biggest challenge with an overseas trip is figuring out how to pay for it! I really should be on the sewing machine making products for my shop rather than dreaming about wandering through the streets of Paris, eating delicious treats and gazing into quaint shop windows. Time to get organised and get off the computer I think! 

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea to work towards and a wondrful thing to dream about in the mean time
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome to have a goal like that. Sounds like it's a good time in your life to start making plans and going in a totally different direction if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely books! I saw it now for the very first time and loved it.

    You have great goal. Always have to be something like that then it's easier to wake up in the morning.
    Dreams are great resources!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your lovely blog...your images are amazing..i must find that book it looks beautiful..i am off to check out your shop..will be back...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buy a copy of the book "The Secret" and trust me it will manifest!!

    Nice chatting to you on the weeknd : )

    Angela xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger