sunday stash: one perfect day

May 17, 2009



It's been awhile since I've participated in a Sunday Stash so I thought I should get my act into gear! This linen was a recent acquisition from Amitie, and is so perfect in every way (the picture really doesn't do it justice). If only it hadn't been so pricey I would have bought much more than the small 20cm piece I ended up taking home. 

I've now reached the end of my collection of pre-photographed fabrics, which gives me a great excuse to try out my NEW CAMERA that I picked up yesterday. I am so excited, I just hope I will be able to understand all the buttons and settings on it. I've never been one to read instruction manuals.

And lastly, today really was a perfect day. It could have gone either way this morning when a friend woke me up with a text message at 7.30am. But today was one of those days where everything fell into place. I did have to go to work, but I had the loveliest customers, met some great people, and had a really fun day. Tonight I made pizza for dinner and am now considering baking a batch of those addictive peanut butter choc chip cookies. Which I may eat while soaking in a hot bath. Yup, a perfect end to a perfect day!

EDIT: The recipe for the cookies can be found via this post. I take no responsibility for what happens if you bake them. Like eating 4 cookies in one day. One at breakfast, morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea. I would have had one with dinner too but I left the last cookie at work to force good behaviour upon myself!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you did have a lovely day! That fabric is so beautiful, do you have any plans what to do with it? Hope you got to enjoy your homemade biscuits, yum! Can you post me some?
    ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm.....I was also in Amitie last week...how did I miss this? Just loving it...Tam xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the recipe for these delicious wicked biscuits would be??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger