weekly roundup

May 26, 2009



So... I had planned to show you more and better photographs from the Sonny & Coco market, including some of my new products, but I got a bit sidetracked chatting to people on the day and forgot to get my camera out. So until I find some time this week (or um, maybe next week) to snap some shots, you will have to squint or perhaps use your zoom to check out my new wallets (front centre) and fabric covered magnets (top left). Note to self: magnets are hugely popular it seems, so make lots more for the next market.

In other news this week:
  • I shared some of the best chocolate cake ever with my friend Jess, who baked the aforementioned cake for a crafty catchup we had on the weekend. I just finished the last piece and will admit to microwaving the cake with some chocolate chips sprinkled over it, so that they melted to form a sort of chocolate sauce. I don't think I have to say how good that was.
  • I had a lovely (and healthier) dinner at another good friends house on Sunday night - I did actually take some pictures with my new camera, but they all turned out blurry. I may need to read the instruction manual after all.
The Rabbit & the Duck have a busy week coming up, there is new fabric to buy, journals to sew, and a wholesale order to drop off to a new stockist! All will be revealed later in the week if my sewing to do list goes according to plan. Fingers crossed. xx

5 comments:

  1. your stall looks great. i'm awed that you can fit so much into a tiny space- such a pro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stall looks fantastic! Congratulations on the new stockist too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have been somewhere else when I popped in? Hope it went well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stall looks fantastic! Sounds like you had a good day at the market. Are there more markets to come soon?
    PS: You bad girl, mentioning chocolate cake! LOL, your blog is going to turn me into a cake-a-holic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your stall, but unfortunately I couldn't get near it because of all the people. Which I guess is a good thing. :-)
    BTW love your blog, one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger