the big reveal

June 28, 2009



This is perhaps the most revealing post I've done to date...and no, before you ask, there will be no shots of those previously mentioned unmentionables : )

As promised, here is a shot of my new tattoo - and me! And my favourite black bird dress.

So now you know...

More photographs over at My Flickr.

EDIT: Thank you to everyone who provided ideas and suggestions on my previous tattoo post. Your advice was super helpful - I'm already planning my next tattoo! I'm still keen on a needle and thread on my foot - but might wait until this one heals before I go back for more : ) 

AND AGAIN: I'm clearly not 100% here today. I also forgot to mention that the ink work was done by Jess from Fox Body Art in Collingwood. And while I'm here, I might as well mention that my hair was recently styled by Mario from Fluff Hair, who are right next door. I think that's all. 

16 comments:

  1. Very nice! Are those your favourite buttons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are super happy with you new button selection!

    I look forward to celebrity spotting you in the street again soon.

    Jen in Melbourne
    (commenting from Townsville, QLD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks great! Congrats on the first of (probably many) - they are addictive, y'know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no, no, no.... in my head you have long hair!!! please grow and resubmit photo. :P love the tattoo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tattoos look great shannon, they really suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh, they look great, you got me thinking that I need some now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for your new tattoos! Looks great!

    Many people said that after taking one tattoo want soon a new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohh, nice tattoo!! Great choice, the buttons are beautiful and unusual. Are you planning to get any more soon? Certainly not your everyday tattoo! I might add a little story to that: There are so many girls now that have a tribal-syle tattoo on their lower back (ya know what type of tattoo I mean?) that there is a slang word in Germany for that. These tattos are called what I can best translate with "arse antlers" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooooo weeeeeeeee!!!! This is ace, what cool and cute little tats. I've always wanted one but never knew what to get, buttons are a fab idea, I'll be popping that into my memory bank for next time I feel brave enough to walk into a tattoo parlour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. button tattoos!! What a fantastic idea. Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, the tatoos look great! Thanks so much for your message on my blog with things to do in Melbourne. I was wondering about the Sonny & Coco market, do you think it will be worth the trip?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the buttons, they look great and now you have me thinking about getting one too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is that Three Buttons :D

    I like them alot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks great Shannon! How brave are you! ouch!!
    Lynelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger