sunday stash: more ink & spindle love

June 28, 2009



It seems I am quite predictable when it comes to buying fabric - if it has houses, trees, or birds on it, and is red, then it is coming home with me. 

These were all designed by the talented Lara Cameron, and as soon as I get off this laptop they will be chopped up to make some new envelope clutches. But before that I may need to look at them a moment longer, all neatly folded and looking gorgeous. I sometimes get a bit sad when I have to cut into new fabrics, how I ever get anything done is beyond me.

And for all of you who are wondering - yes, I got my new tattoo! And yes, there should hopefully be a photo posted later today if I can figure out the self timer on my camera... 

4 comments:

  1. Love these fabrics - have a few of them myself but I still can't stop looking at them! Good luck with your new envelope clutches :) K

    ReplyDelete
  2. These fabrics are amazing! I love the birch tree pattern. makes me drool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But it's also nice to cut into new fabric, when you think of the pretty things you can make with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh... must must investigate this ink and spindle place...!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger