to market to market

June 9, 2009


image by Dan Anderson via Flickr

It's going to be a busy weekend...not only do I have a stall at the Sisters Market this Saturday, I'll also be working at the Design Market in Federation Square on Sunday! I'll be running the Kikki K stand, so if you are heading to the market please pop by and say hello! I'll be wearing the red glasses. It's looking like being a freezing day, so if you come with a hot chocolate I'll be your best friend : ) Lemonade welcome also. 

Hm, I wonder if my new boots are designer-ish enough to wear at the Design Market. 

8 comments:

  1. You'll have very busy weekend but nice also! I'm sure of that.
    Guess what? It has been very chilly here in Finland. Maybe it's better to make hot chocolate here too.

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds busy! The Design market on Federation Square looks great, I wish I was in Melbourne to check it out. I send you lots of virtual Hot Chocolate! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could be there to see all the fab things! Have fun + you flaunt those boots baby!! :) K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost forgot about Design Market - thanks for the reminder :) And yr boots might be necessary if the weather's anything like today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me will be wearing mine and you know I'm the most stylish of them all...well that's what Claude says anyway x x See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boots are great. you should definitely wear them ;)
    We'll be there too, hope we get to meet outside the busy-ness. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay cool! I am going to the market, will come say hi! But you can't let me actually buy anything at the stall, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Shan, it was nice meeting u at the market! Looking forward to catching up with u again!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger