out and about in melbourne

July 6, 2009



Some images from my adventures today:

1. local railway station (they had classical music playing over the loud speakers!)
3. craft victoria (they were closed when I went past unfortunately)
8. russian dolls (I can't believe I'd never been into this shop before!)

I met up with my lovely friend Nicky for lunch, did a bit of shopping (found a great dress at Douglas and Hope and it was ON SALE - of course I had to buy it) and generally had a very relaxing day despite the constant drizzle of rain. But that's Melbourne...

11 comments:

  1. sounds (and looks!) wonderful.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! I especially like the bird in the bush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, my dear lady, you take fantastic shots!! Did you study photography at any stage? What a wonderful eye you have! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous compilation!! - it looks as though you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my London book, it`s getting well used already.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. i pretty much love every single one of these pics! esp. the red shoes. cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures make me want to adventure around Melbourne on a gray day. Love the red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger