sunday stash: how do i measure up?

July 19, 2009



Tape measure trims - is there anything more lovely? 

Well, there probably is, but that wouldn't be in keeping with this post...

My favourite is the one on the far right.

I think I will leave them pegged up on my inspiration board. It might motivate me to use them. Which would then give me a good reason to buy more. Yes, that sounds like a plan.

Happy Sunday everyone - I am off to spend the afternoon getting creative with a certain someone. Oh the mystery : )

5 comments:

  1. love them and that is a very nice photo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That snap would make a great header for my blog...

    Great stash:)

    PS. I will get back to you re your email about catching up, I've been very slack lately I'm sorry.

    Tam xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're making me feel guilty that i still haven't used the mesauring tape trim you sent! perhaps guilt will turn to motivation - we shall see.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are super gorgeous! You measure up pretty darn well I say! ;) K

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, do you make them? Looking forward to saying hello at Sisters Market next weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger