and the winner is...

August 19, 2009



Congratulations! 

Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter - I loved reading about all your achievements and am inspired to take Rabbit & the Duck to new and bigger places during the next 12 months. I hope you will join us on our journey!

And in case you are wondering - the rabbit above is a very old bunny indeed - he was given to me when I was just a baby and I have held on to him ever since. Thankfully he gets along well with the other bunnies in the house - hm, I'm getting quite the collection it seems!

2 comments:

  1. Cute bunny and those buttons from your giveaway are great! Happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done shannon! Congratulations on one year! I love! reading your blog and regularly do. Might be a bit late but would like to contribute anyways - this year I have had many achievements and so many that I am proud of. This year has been an extraordinary year for me and the fam and I am looking foward to 2010 with excitement. Things happen when you relax and open new things up into your life - looking forward to reading more crafty goodness - good luck xox Lynelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger