another project crossed off the chart

August 26, 2009



New fabric covered magnets! 


Here they are on my shiny red kitchen pantry lockers.

I've even put some in my Etsy shop! The shop has been feeling a bit neglected lately, so expect more stock to be added over the coming weeks.

If you prefer to shop for your magnets in person, they are now available at Little Shop Of... in Carnegie. I'll also have them with me at the next Sister's Market on October 3.

Right, on to the next thing....hm, can I put 'go to bed and read a book' on my to do chart do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Yay! They're stunning! And I sooo want to have a day of making some. It looks like a blast, although I think I'd have to keep at least half of my collection if they looked as good as yours! And yes, of course you can put that on your to do chart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh they are really lovely Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing, a beautiful wall of buttons = heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean magnets, duh. But still want to sew with them, somehow, or at least use the button version on a skirt or something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! I love the fabrics you've used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger