i heart: something's hiding in here

August 5, 2009

Today started like any other day. Wake Up. Have shower. Get dressed. Eat breakfast. Read favourite blogs. I got to Design is Mine and my morning routine went out the window when I saw this photograph:


How divine! I scrolled down to find the image credit and discovered that this amazing living room belongs to the talented duo behind something's hiding in here, whose work I absolutely adore! 




Half an hour later I was still happily clicking away amongst their flickr photostream, oblivious to the fact I was now running really late for work! But this story has a happy ending - I made it to work on time, and I now get to share these inspiring photographs with you. How cute is the deer collection above the bed? And the swing? And the fairy lights on the ceiling beams? Ah I want my own loft! 

All images by something's hiding in here.  

6 comments:

  1. Those two are fricken amazing, I tell you! Creative geniuses, no less. I believe Mr. SHIH made the hanging love seat for Mrs. SHIH for an anniversary or something like that - awww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I saw the video about them on Etsy but hadn't seen their Flickr... until now! Hooray! I want their house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! a truly adorable space, you would never leave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I one saw this loft on a blog when they were in a magazine- i was quite obsessed by it at the time so i can totally appreciate your excitement. I felt it too. Its brilliant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... I wonder if they would adopt me as their pet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger