brisbane bound

October 17, 2009

Yesterday morning I was up and out of the house by 6am to catch a train down to Brissy for a few days catching up with friends and family. I was met at the other end of my journey by the lovely Alarna from Little Jane Street, who would be my tour guide for the day : )


First up - Nook Shop, in West End. It was so great to finally see this gorgeous shop in person and meet the lovely Michelle. Nook is filled with so many beautiful things, it was difficult to resist buying one of everything! 


Later in the day we discovered Cafe Bouquiniste in New Farm - there were milk crates, daybeds and tables outside, and cupcakes and delicious treats inside! We sat in the window sipping our cool drinks and taking sneaky photographs.

I could get used to this lifestyle : )

Thank you Alarna for a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. OMG YOU WENT TO NOOK!!!! I'm so jealous!!! I hope you took lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos! You were in my neck of the woods! I was down on Merthyr Road near that cafe yesterday... so spooky ;) K

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does indeed look like a fabulous place. So happy you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger