cupcakes and craft and all things lovely

October 14, 2009

It seems that even while on 'holiday' I still manage to find time to do some 'work' - though I'd hardly call discovering a gorgeous new stockist in the Sunshine Coast hinterland 'work' : ) Today I met the lovely Lisa, who runs Petit Enfant in Eumundi - her shop is the perfect mix of handmade loveliness and old world charm - think beautiful children's toys and gifts, hand decorated cupcakes, and lollies in jars served the old fashioned way in cute paper bags. And bunting! Any place with red and white polka dot bunting wins my heart.

In addition to the shop, Lisa also runs craft classes, parties and high tea (Alice in Wonderland style!) for children in the adjoining studio. Such fun! It's times like these I wish I was a kid again....but then again, I do get to craft on a daily basis now, and I couldn't be happier!




Shop 1, 101 Memorial Drive
Eumundi QLD
Phone 07 5442 7769

Open:
9.30am-4.00pm Tuesday-Friday
9.00am-3.00pm Saturday

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger