feeling productive

October 1, 2009

Today I finally got a few things checked off my to do list for the Sisters Market this weekend. 


First up - new journals! A big pile of them.

An idea of the designs to expect....



Also finished today: more button sets, more gift tags, plus a few new zip pouches.

And in case you are under the illusion that my work space is always neat and tidy, here is an example of what it looked like last night while I was in the middle of making buttons:


I made sure I tidied it before I went to bed. 

9 comments:

  1. You have been so productive! Looks fantastic! And your buttons, cute!

    If I make something, there is always quite a mess in my work place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question: How to you attach your magnets to your cards? glue?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're making me feel very lazy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty looking pile. Good luck on Sat

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great! I love linen, it looks good with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your amazing!
    Last night at the Northsiders Makers Meet & Greet. I took out the journal I purchased from you (London map) and the lass next to me recognised it! I told her to see you at the Sisters Market this Saturday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buttons, yay!!! And the journals look FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who ends up with this sort of mess!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger