garden of eden

October 12, 2009


With all the talk of parks and gardens in my last post I thought I would introduce you to my newist stockist - Garden of Eden Nursery.



Located in the old Albert Park railway station in bayside Melbourne, the nursery is a perfect mix of hand selected plants and other essential garden needs, together with a gorgeous homewares store stocking lots of handmade products and locally produced wares. 

It has quickly moved to the top of my 'favourite places in Melbourne' list : )

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic looking store and well done for becoming a stockist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again! Fantastic! I have never heard of this store, I can see a trip needs to be planned.
    Have a safe and fun time in Queensland. Oh like how you placed the journals in the boxes at your market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you seriously find great stockists, this store looks beautiful! congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger