proof that stuff is happening

October 27, 2009



I'll admit things have been a bit quiet on the blog front for the past little while, but it's not because there has been nothing going on. Quite the opposite! Rabbit & the Duck are busily getting ready for the Christmas market season, and have been working on lots of new lovely things. Such as these linen cushions. I am quite liking the look of them on my sofa. I can't keep them all though, as they actually don't leave much room for sitting. But boy would they be fun to jump into... 

6 comments:

  1. love the colours, they are really beautiful, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to smile with your title, 'proof that stuff is happening'..... it's like yes blogger followers I am doing something I am working I'm not a lady of leisure. :-) :-)
    Seriously, love the cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have busy times ahead!
    These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous Shannon, really eye catching and they look comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those cushions are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger