look what arrived in the post

November 25, 2009


image credit: myf kemp

I thought I better start thinking about Christmas in a non freaking-out-about-how-much-I-have-to-do-and-make-for-the-markets-and-my-stockists kinda way.

So, I ordered these shmish-mas cards by Myf from Fontok. They just arrived this morning (I love early morning mail!) and they are super. I can't wait to write my relaxed friendly Christmas greeting on them and send them out into the world.

But for now, it's back to the sewing machine. I'm working on a new product today, to be debuted at the markets this weekend (market details to come in another post!).

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for festive greetings - relaxed.
    Good luck prepping for the markets :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger